Friday, January 11, 2013

Rosie the Pig


We've had a lot of pets over the years....I'll tell you more stories about that later....Mom and dad decided to get some pigs to raise for the bacon.  Great plan, until you bring home a cute pig, and have 3 girls.....3 girls that love animals.  Dad built a pen out back, and "Rosie" was happy.  However, Rosie was a runt, and wasn't in the best of health...so we ended up keeping her in the house for a while.  I'll spare you the details....let's just say, Rosie never became bacon!!  (She lived the rest of her short life in luxury.)

On one of Grandma Hattie Bell's and Papa Bill's visits....Grandma decided to spoil her new "grand daughter" a little.  Who can say their grandma rocked a pig??  I can!!!!!!  I had to coolest grandparents...and am so thankful I got a chance to know them!!

Sorry for the short post today.....Wrist isn't feeling so hot after my doctor's visit today.  I welcome your prayers!!




No comments:

Post a Comment