Saturday, January 5, 2013

Who, What, Why

Who:  My name is Kim McGuire.  I just turned 46.  I've been married to my high school sweetheart, Brian, for almost 25 years.  We have an 18 year old daughter, Kayman.  You will learn more about me later.

What:  A blog about my life......stories from my past.....insights....and sometimes a rant or two.

Why:  This is the fun part.  I grew up listening to the stories of my granny.  She is not with us anymore, and I truly miss hearing her tell about her life.  Yesterday, I was really missing her, and she sent me a sign that she is still with me.  I decided I should tell my story.  Someone might actually want to read it some day.

So.....I'm not sure I will have anything profound to say, or anything really interesting.....who knows....this may turn into a best selling book someday.  But it is mainly for my daughter, and future grandchildren....to learn a little more about me.

Kim

I wanted to upload a pic of my Christmas Cactus...but can't get it to upload....will try again later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment